You can now share higher-quality video with audio content in a Meet video call. You can do this through a new present a Chrome tab feature. Now, when you use this feature with video content playing, everyone in the meeting will see and hear the video and audio being shared. This means you can confidently use videos, gifs, animations, and other media in your meetings.
- Join a video meeting.
- In the bottom-right corner, select Present now.
- Select Your entire screen, A window, or Chrome tab.
- If you present a Chrome tab, it shares that tab's audio by default.
- To present a different tab, at the bottom of your screen, select Change source.
- Select the content you'd like to share.
- Select Share.
- If someone is presenting, confirm that you want to present instead.
If your camera is turned on, your video is active while you're presenting.
If another participant presents their screen, you'll get a notification that your presentation is still visible to others. You can click the buttons in the notification to end or resume your presentation.
When you join to present, only your computer's window or application is displayed in the meeting. No audio or other video is sent or received.